Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Kate Gosselin defends herself on Jay Leno Single moms work!

Kate Gosselin defends her singular operative mother standing to Jay Leno on "The Tonight Show." First question: What does her ex Jon Gosselin, do for a living? "I dont know," replies Kate. "Does he have a job?"Jay presses. "Not that I"m wakeful of," replies Kate.Jay goes on: "And nonetheless you"re removing flack for operative to await the family?"I"m a singular mother with eight kids... and moms work," adds Kate. "Single moms work, I transport and work and I"m really beholden and advantageous to have a job."We"d be beholden to have that cool Farrah Fawcett flippy "do. If Kates not careful, shes gonna finish up with a million dollar shampoo/hair caring publicity gig. Jon will hatred that.Follow&Zap2its Dish Rag on Twitter&and&Facebook for the ultimate luminary headlines and buzz.More Kate Gosselin dish: Excerpts from Kate Gosselins new book "I Just Want You To Know""Dancing With the Stars": Kate Gosselin says paparazzi hurt her love life"DWTS": Did Kate Gosselin divide an additional man?Jimmy Fallon tackles Kate Gosselins paparazzi dance

No comments:

Post a Comment